- Information about the Deafblind Child Count
- Definition of Deafblindness
- Instructions and Downloadable forms
- Get more information about Central Auditory Processing Information.
- Get more information about Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder.
- Get more information about Interveners, paraprofessionals who have training in specialized skills related to deafblindness and who work one-on-one with a student who is deafblind.
- Get more information on how your district can set up A Process for Identifying Students with Deafblindness:
- Get more information about the National Center on Deaf-Blindness (NCDB) National Child Count through this Federally funded project that collects state data and compiles it to look at national trends.
The link to the online Deafblind Child Count will be open in January 2015.