Download the National Agenda for the Education of Children and Youths with Visual Impairments, Including Those with Multiple Disabilities agenda.brf (54K ASCII braille format) or agenda.meg (63K Megadots Format) - Distributed with permission of the American Foundation for the Blind. © AFB Press. This material is available for purchase in print and ASCII disk formats and can be obtained by calling (800)-232-3044.
- Are All Your Students with Visual Impairments Receiving Appropriate Services?
- Goal Activities
- National Agenda Steering Committee Members
- Steering Committee Minutes
- Endorsing Organizations, Agencies and Schools
- Policy Guidance on Educating Blind and Visually Impaired Students
- National Agenda State Plans
- A Call to Action- Practical Suggestions for the Achievement of the National Agenda Goals
- Report to the Nation - Distributed with permission of the American Foundation for the Blind. © AFB Press.
- Download braille interpoint version (3 files) -
- Download braille single side version (6 files) -
- PowerPoint Presentations
- A Chronology
- A Tribute to Donna Stryker - Retiring Parent Co-Chair (October 2005)
- A Challenge to My Colleagues for the 21st Century