National Deafblind Resources
- National Family Association for Deaf-Blind (NFADB)
- DB-Link - The National Information Clearinghouse on Children Who Are Deaf-Blind
- The National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness
- NTAC - The National Technical Assistance Consortium for Children and Young Adults Who Are Deaf-Blind
- Helen Keller National Center
- Hilton-Perkins Program
- Texas Deafblind Project
- CHARGE Syndrome Foundation Home Page - International organization of parents and medical experts.
- Mighty Max Update: MIGHTY MAX is a little boy born in 2005 and diagnosed with CHARGE Syndrome, he has faced many life threatening conditions and spent the first six months at Children's Hospital in Seattle. This is a blog written by his mother, but from the point of view of Max.
- CHARGE Family Support Group - Site for parents, caregivers and professionals involved in the lives of people with CHARGE in Britain. Numerous resources, including links and articles.
- Children Who Are Deafblind With Cochlear Implants
- Usher's Syndrome
- Cornelia deLange Syndrome Foundation
- Down's Syndrome
- Courses And Distant Learning On Deadfblindness Through Institutes Of Higher Education